is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors. Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
Beyond is looking for a Delivery Manager to join our London studio. The Delivery Manager is the heart of a project team, keeping the focus and momentum going while enabling a team of skilled people to deliver value. The Delivery Manager facilitates, advocates, unblocks, partners with and drives high quality delivery of work.
As a Delivery Manager at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
- Manage projects from kick-off to delivery ensuring top quality outputs, on time and in budget
- Be responsible for financial tracking, team tracking and internal reporting
- Plan and facilitate workshops for key activities
- Manage risk and impediment as well as mitigation planning
- Track dependencies and communicate to external and internal stakeholders
- Strive for constructive outcomes and action oriented goals in discussions and planning sessions
- Participate in growth planning with client partners and stakeholders
As a Beyond Delivery Manager, we’d like you to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within an agency environment
- Stakeholder management
- Effective team management experience
- Previous knowledge of project scoping
- Experience working with agile methodology
And in return, Beyond offers:
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
- Potential inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
- 6% matched contribution pension scheme
- We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
- Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and pro-actively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers, and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you’re passionate about project delivery, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, please apply now.