Beyond is looking for amazing Senior Designers to join our studio in London, to help us create exceptional digital products for some of the world’s most exciting brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
As a Senior Designer, you’ll have full autonomy on products and will shape their approach and strategic direction. You are passionate about crafting meaningful, human-centered products that meet both user needs and business goals. You’ll use that passion to exceed client expectations, inspire your coworkers, and help us build our product capabilities across the studio.
Together with UX and strategy, you will collaborate on cross-platform digital projects, producing high fidelity design mocks and prototypes. We are looking for a motivated self-starter, with experience working in an agency environment, leading projects from ideation through completion of pixel perfect designs.
As a Beyond Senior Digital Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design best-in-class user experiences/visuals through sketches, design comps and interaction/animation design
- Set the design direction for product screens, make prototypes and simulations
- Support studio initiatives and client needs for creative design services as-needed
- Plan, participate in (and often lead) workshops with colleagues and/or clients
- Create happy, thriving partnerships within nimble, collaborative, multidisciplinary teams and with clients.
As a Beyond Senior Digital Designer, we’d like you to bring:
- Expertise in Sketch/Figma to create layouts prototypes, visual design comps and production assets as-needed
- Experience working in an agile product team and comfort with a fast-paced, hard-working team environment
- Knowledge of design systems thinking and responsive design
- An online portfolio showcasing paid work for leading brands and services
- 4+ years agency experience
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and pro-actively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers, and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. And without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
This opportunity will be based in London. We like to meet folks and have them meet us and the project team prior to starting. You will be required to undertake a security check as part of the offer acceptance.
If you’re passionate about Digital Design, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, please send us your CV and a link to your portfolio.