We’re searching for our next hunter. We’re looking for a teammate who can wrangle the tech savvy consumer niche. You probably have a mattress you bought online, are sporting the newest tech, and check your Uber rating pretty often. You’ll fit right in.
Who are we?
BuySellAds helps connect great brands with hard to reach audiences. When Better Mortgage wants to reach young first time home buyers, we do the heavy lifting.
Digg, The Hustle, Pocket, and Feedly are just some of the sites we are able to help make more money by connecting them with advertisers like Slack, Parachute Home, and Verizon Fios, who are all able to expand their reach through BuySellAds.
Here’s the exciting part. We sell unique native ads that are not accessible through programmatic exchanges, reaching a tech-savvy influencer audience. Think emails folks are excited to receive, sites people have set as their homepage, or apps you love to tell your friends about. We help get marketers in those places. And it converts like crazy.
We are a fully distributed/remote team, with 45+ people spread out across 30 cities in 6 countries. We connect weekly through a video stand up and keep in touch through Slack. We empower teammates to contribute meaningful results. We largely work around an EST schedule but are flexible.
- Hunt for outbound in a personal, hands on manner (no bulk drip emails here)
- Develop strong understanding of BuySellAds ad opportunities
- Field inbound leads, understand client needs, and proposal custom tailored solutions
- Assist Account Managers post-close in the lifecycle of a campaign, staying up to date for the renewal
- Work to know just as much as our marketers do about their goals and future goals
- Travel occasionally to meet clients, present to agencies, and get together with your team
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of media or tech sales experience
- Obsessively checks emails and replies at an alarming rate
- Is excited at the opportunity to help marketers achieve complex goals
- Is organized and structured but is not fazed by an out of the box request
- Has the ability to work independently, consistently producing meaningful results
- Is comfortable working remotely
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Bonus points for past agency relationship experience
Interested? Amazing. Send us your resume and let us know why you want to be the newest member of our team!
We do our best to make the hiring process fair and straightforward: we do an initial meet-and-greet Zoom screen, and follow with a team pairing to make sure our culture makes sense. We move quickly on decisions, and we aim to respond to every applicant and provide feedback where appropriate: even if we aren’t the right fit for each other, we want you to know rather than have to second-guess.