We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic fellow to join our Insider lifestyle team in London and write about all things entertainment, from celebrities and awards shows to music, movies and television.
The right candidate will have a passion for entertainment and good knowledge of the entertainment world, particularly topics and celebrities that are popular with a global and US audience. They will be able to write stories quickly and accurately, conduct interviews, and compose more in-depth features, including slideshows and visual features.
Our fellowships are paid, full-time positions and run for six months from the start date. This fellowship is based in our London office, near Old Street station.
The position would be perfect for someone who wants to write stories like these:
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in journalism and experience working at a digital publication
- Strong writing samples, ideally on the entertainment beat, showing a mix of news and feature writing skills
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills
- A love of Insider and what we do
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment
- A knowledge of social media and SEO
If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. Please include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.