Business Insider is looking for a paid fellow to join the markets team in London.
This fellow would help to grow our Markets Insider site, a global real-time markets data destination.
The position is a six-month paid placement based in our London office.
The ideal candidate would be a global markets junkie and killer writer who loves making each of their stories better than the last. They should get excited about tracking the biggest markets stories in the world, from China's wobbling economy to the ever-escalating trade war, from Apple's supply chain to why global investors should worry about Italy.
This fellow would make investor research reports interesting, break down the market zeitgeist, and work as quickly as high frequency traders execute their ideas.
The ideal candidate:
- Wants to focus on the markets stories that global readers care about the most, and find ways to deliver fresh insights to our audience
- Is ready to write short posts that analyse the most interesting nuggets of information about the biggest companies in the world
- Gets excited by big breaking, global news, and asks: 'What's the markets angle?'
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Has experience working at a digital publication
We want to provide our markets news readers with even deeper insight and data. We want you to enhance and build that experience!
Apply here with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile, and links to at least 5 writing samples in your cover letter.