Insider Inc. is looking for a strategic marketing manager to join their Sales Marketing team. The Sales Marketing group is a core part of the RFP response process, responsible for providing insights to our custom content team to fuel advertiser marketing platforms, developing the narrative for media only pitches, creating data-based media and targeting strategies and supporting the sales team with their selling efforts.
- Create polished sales presentations in response to RFPs that include packaged insights that tell a story about the Insider Inc. brand and media opportunities.
- Work closely with the media planning & strategy team to develop media strategies based on advertiser objectives.
- Work with the content production team to provide packaged insights/storytelling support to inform marketing strategies for content-focused campaigns.
- Provide on-going analytics and strategy support and best practices to the Studios content producers, media planning & strategy, sales teams, sales management via brief, clearly written reports, i.e., packaged insights for content campaigns, Insider’s strength across categories, marketing materials as needed, etc.
- Work with Insider Inc.’s DMP and first-party data/audience team to create off-the-shelf audience segments within the DMP based on client requests/RFPs, help maintain the audience segment library.
- Actively maintain and organize resources and collateral so that it is easily and readily accessible to the sales marketing team, as well as, the larger sales team.
- Work with the sales team to understand the resources needed and use feedback to enhance current materials and/or develop new materials.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have 5+ years in a marketing and/or insights role.
- Be fluent in working with data and extrapolating insights from the data (not just reporting the data).
- Be a strategic thinker who can develop a presentation narrative that aligns with RFP/meeting goals.
- Have knowledge of working with first-party data and identifying actionable insights.
- Be able to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders on a project.
- Be able to create clear and concise reports/presentations.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Be proficient in excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Have hands on experience with Google Analytics, comScore, Plan Metrix and DMP dashboards.