Insider is hiring a paid editorial fellow to write about food and travel on our lifestyle desk in London.
The right candidate will have a passion for food and travel, and will be excited to write stories on a range of topics, from visual features on destinations for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to rankings of the top restaurants in the world.
Our fellowships are paid, full-time positions and run for six months from the start date. This fellowship is based in our London office, near Old Street station.
The position would be perfect for someone who wants to write stories like these:
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in journalism and experience working at a digital publication
- A genuine interest in covering lifestyle, particularly food and travel
- A self-starter attitude and strong organisational skills
- A love of Insider and what we do
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment
- A knowledge of social media and SEO
If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. Please include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.