We're seeking a motivated Associate Editor to join Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service.
At Business Insider Intelligence, we’re passionate about making market research that industry leaders use to make strategic decisions. To accomplish that goal, we hire great writers and editors with an unrelenting curiosity to uncover the deeper truths in industry news and craft them into compelling narratives on what the future will look like and what companies can do to get there first.
As Associate Editor, you’ll be learning the foundations of great editing working on our daily newsletters, chart posts, and reports. There’s ample opportunity to advance into a broader role helping shape our content strategy and mentoring the analyst team.
- Editing daily newsletters, longer-form research reports, and data-driven chart posts
- Copy editing research reports and slide decks
- Ensuring the BII Style guide is adhered to
- Updating the editorial calendar and BII Style guide
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Top-notch attention to detail and knowledge of grammar and AP style
- A strong grasp of the logic behind numbers and data
- Superb organizational skills to help our team stay on deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Deep interest in the latest developments in tech
- 1-3 years of editing
If you love words, have a head for numbers, are detailed-oriented, and thrive under deadline pressure, please apply and include a cover letter telling us why you’d be a good fit for the role.