Business Insider is looking for a paid visual features fellow to join the team in London and produce photo-driven stories on a wide range of topics, including travel, food, lifestyle, and real estate.
This fellowship is based in our London office, and will last six months from the start date. The fellow will start as soon as possible.
The right candidate should be excited to tell stories in a photo-heavy format, and should be keen to produce lists and rankings on a variety of themes, from airlines to restaurants to top business schools. They should be confident in pitching ideas, and have great judgement when it comes to finding the perfect photo to tell a story.
This position would be perfect for someone who wants to write stories like these:
• An exclusive look inside the world’s most expensive school, where tuition fees are more than £87,000 a year
• 23 countries where money can buy you a second passport or ‘elite residency’
• The insane life of 26-year-old Cooper Hefner, son of the late Playboy millionaire
• 100 under-the-radar places everyone should visit in the world
• 50 damaging habits you should break before you turn 30
The ideal candidate has:
• A journalism background and experience at a digital publication
• A self-starter attitude and excellent organisation skills
• A love of Business Insider and what we do
• A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment
• Comfort with photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop
If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
Apply here with a CV and short cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.