Insider Inc., the parent company of Business Insider and Insider, is looking for a talented partnership development manager to join our fast-growing commerce team. The Reviews team offers helpful research and advice to our readers, making recommendations for the best products, services, etc. for our readers to use.
The Partnership Development Manager for the Reviews team will be responsible for looking at new ways for our team to continue our goals of serving readers through recommendations while also generating revenue, specifically by sourcing and onboarding new small, medium, and large size businesses into our partner program. This is a brand-new role for the commerce team. It is perfect for a self-starter who embraces change and can adjust quickly as our business continues to grow.
The Partnership Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, researching, prospecting, and delivering partnership opportunities from both inbound and outbound requests to the Reviews team leadership. We want someone who can bring new ideas to the table, someone who is passionate about collaborating with diverse/multiple types of businesses and partnership structures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Partnership Development or Account management at an digital media company or startup
- Assess and recommend opportunities to ensure alignment with Insider Inc.’s brand, strategy and audience
- Work closely with a variety of teams in the company through all aspects of opportunity development, including idea generation, sourcing partner targets, the business case, product/tech requirements, financial modeling, and integration
- Experience working with many external vendors to communicate the benefits of partnering with Insider Inc.
- Ability to think strategically while balancing competing priorities
- Have excellent writing, analytical, and communication skills
If you think this is the right role for you, let us know by applying online! If this is a role you’re excited about, let us know — even if you don’t hit all of our asks. We’re always looking to meet new and passionate professionals with a keen potential for growth.
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.