Business Insider is hiring a video producer to join its team in London.
If you are an experienced producer, and passionate about filming and editing exciting videos on a range of subjects, including food, travel, design, art, beauty, science, business and tech, then this could be the ideal job for you.
This role would be perfect for someone who wants to produce videos like these:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- The ability to work quickly and collaboratively with a fast-paced team
- Expert skills in using audio and digital video equipment, including Canon cameras
- Ability to execute scripts into videos that will be shared across platforms
- Confidence in pitching ideas and a passion for video storytelling
- A good understanding of YouTube and Facebook video
This position is full-time and based in our London office.
APPLY HERE if this sounds like the job for you. Please include your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.