About the company
Bunny Studio’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. We’re currently looking for a senior full-stack engineer who’ll take our web application to a whole new level. Your mission will be to accelerate the development of the new feature, improve application performance and leverage good practices and methodologies.
Are you up for the challenge?
About the role
Your mission will be to keep the existing code base and develop new features with a high level of quality to ensure the sustainable growth of the product.
- Develop, integrate, and improve UIs related to upcoming versions of our product.
- Consistently deliver ongoing improvements to Bunny Studio web application to guarantee our users memorable experiences in terms of performance, UX, and appearance.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our product.
- Keep the quality standards of the Bunny Engine.
- Grow as a full stack engineer.
- Process any assigned tasks in the agreed time.
- Managing a significant amount of technical debt.
- Frequently coming across unknowns.
- Giving and receiving candid feedback.
You will be expected to remain in this role for two years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Head of Engineering
- Tech Lead
- Product Manager
- Founder of your own business
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
Your leader will be the Head of Engineering. You will be working alongside the Product team, Sales team, and Operations team.
Working remote and time zone
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in any country in the Eastern Europe region. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We'll pay for it.
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be between USD $36,720.00 to USD $50,935.32 per year, depending on your knowledge, experience, and performance during our selection process.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk, noise canceling headset)
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities allowing you to work in an engaging environment and a safe-space where discrimination is not tolerated.
Our belief in taking action towards social change
We believe we have a responsibility to take charge of the change we want to see. We have a lot of bright minds in the company and an immense amount of knowledge that can and should be used for good. As such, we have been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new solutions, we encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts, moreover, we regularly run donation campaigns for diverse causes.