PRODUCTION MANAGER, BUNNY STUDIO
Bunny Studio’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. It follows by implication that “what” we create is as important as “how” we create it. You will be responsible for the “how”.
Production Managers are in charge of working together with our clients and Pros in order to successfully complete projects in our platform. We make sure that our users are 100% satisfied with our service.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are currently looking for candidates located in the timezones of Eurafriasia (Africa and Eurasia (Europe and Asia)). Apply now!
- Ensure a high success rate of projects.
- Ensure projects are completed within given time frames.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction in Production Management interactions with clients and Pros.
- Reduce the number of interactions between Production Management and users by promoting self-service.
- Have a proactive mindset in regards to suggestions and product improvements.
- Increase bus factor of our newest categories.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team.
- C1 English proficiency is a must.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
You will be expected to remain in this role for 2 Years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Bunny Pro Associate
- Sales Development Representative
- Head of Production Management
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
Your leader will be the Head of Production Management at Bunny Studio. You will be working alongside the Production Management team, as well as other Operations units (Talent Management, Quality Control, and Sales).
WORKING REMOTE AND TIME ZONE
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in the continents of Africa and Eurasia (Europe and Asia) from Sunday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm local time. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We'll pay for it.
ABOUT BUSINESS UNIT
Bunny Studio is an online service that allows you to get ready-to-use voiceovers, written content, translations, and dubbing. Our services include VoiceBunny, WritingBunny, TranslationBunny, and many more. Bunny Studio's platforms will help you fulfill creative projects easily and efficiently. Our mission is to shape the future of the outsourcing industry.
We value transparency. Your compensation will be US $15,200 yearly.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Co-working space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad)
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Throughout the whole organization we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities allowing you to work in an engaging environment and a safe-space where discrimination is not tolerated.
OUR BELIEF IN TAKING ACTION TOWARDS SOCIAL CHANGE
We believe we have a responsibility to take charge in the change we want to see. We have a lot of bright minds in the company and an immense amount of knowledge that can and should be used for good. As such, we have been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new solutions, we encourage our team-members to be actively involved in social efforts, moreover, we regularly run donation campaigns for diverse causes.
Interested? Apply! Send us your resume.