This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the best creatives.
At Bunny Studio we are currently looking for a mid or senior full-stack engineer who’ll take our web application to a whole new level. Your mission will be to accelerate the development of the new feature, improve application performance, and leverage good practices and methodologies.
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll ensure high-quality standards of our platform, paving the way for our clients to successfully complete projects.
- Develop, integrate, and improve UIs related to upcoming versions of our product.
- Consistently deliver ongoing improvements to our web application to guarantee memorable experiences in terms of performance, UX, and appearance for our customers.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our product.
You are a great person for this job if you:
- Have a minimum of B2 English level (written and oral) and are able to effectively communicate with your peers.
- Have at least +3 years of relevant experience as a front-end developer.
- Have at least +5 years of experience in software development (backend and frontend).
- Are passionate for product design.
- Are knowledgable in agile methodologies.
- Are methodological and organized in your work.
- Have experience or knowledge of product management and user experience design is an advantage.
- Are crazy about self-development.
- Have high attention to detail
- Are able and willing to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team where various religions, ideologies, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and nationalities work together.
- Love managing difficult cases.
- Collaborate well in a team environment.
- Respond creatively to unexpected circumstances by turning these into opportunities for learning and growth.
- Don't back away from unknowns, instead you approach them with curiosity and take charge to turn them into knowns.
- Have a critical mindset, not settling with the status quo and always looking for ways on how existing processes can be done differently and propose options on how they could be optimized our automatized.
- Have adaptability skills and you’re comfortable working in an accelerated environment.
Working remote and timezone requirements
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas, Europe or Africa. Currently, we don’t have the organizational structure to accept applications from Asia or Oceania continents.
Your leader will be the Head of Engineering, Julián Correa, who is based in Calí, Colombia. Moreover, you will work closely with the following teams: Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Operations.
What you can expect on a day-to-day basis
- Keep the quality standards of our Bunny Engine.
- Acquiring a good understanding of our product to be able to:
- help our customers adapt and adopt solutions to ensure their needs are met.
- Provide new insights and innovative suggestions for improvement to our Product team.
- Dealing with many unknowns for our newest creative categories and helping the team document the newest learnings, workflows, processes to ensure the bus factor is kept high
- Grow as a full-stack engineer.
- Process any assigned tasks and bugs in the agreed time.
- Managing a significant amount of technical debt.
- Working with high levels of independence, where we expect high levels of assertiveness from our team members.
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be between USD $36,720.00 to USD $50,935.32 per year, depending on your knowledge, experience, and performance during our selection process.
At Bunny Studio, to guarantee equality amongst all our team members, compensations are role-based and non-negotiable during the hiring process. Please ensure, before you apply, that it is above the minimum living wage of your state or country.
- Work-life integration: the opportunity to create a greater synergy between the areas that define our lives: work; home; family; community; and personal well-being.
- Flexible time-off. Whether this is to deal with a family situation, own physical or mental health or the need for a paid vacation to recharge your energy levels.
- Parental leave. All team members are allowed to take up to 4 months of parental leave when becoming parents. This policy includes adoptive parents. It is fully paid.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Coworking space. Anywhere you are working from. Or an ergonomic home office set-up.
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; headset with microphone).
- A stimulating working experience. Working with bright minds from all over the world, striving to team up the world's creatives.
After the successful completion of your probationary 3 months, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership:
- You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy to our team with the goal of growing the company;
- We assume the compromise of investing in your professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
You will be expected to remain in this role for 2 years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Head of Engineering
- Tech Lead
- Product Manager
- Founder of your own business
Our commitment to diversity
We aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities throughout the whole organization, allowing you to work in an engaging environment and a safe-space where discrimination, violence or any other form of workplace harassment is not tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should be applied for the greater good. We encourage our team members to share this knowledge by being involved in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.
About the company
Bunny Studio’s mission is to team up with the world’s best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills. We shoot for perfection but settle for good, practical solutions. Our motto is to always raise our bar.
We help companies complete their creative projects through our platforms. To achieve this, we’re looking for enthusiastic people who will help us create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence.
Are you up for the challenge?
About our selection process
Our process is quite straightforward.
Once you pass the first screening stage, we will ask you to perform a technical work sample test, which you must complete within 48hrs after receiving it.
Once you pass the test, you'll have a round of up to three interviews. There might be additional steps if any of the interviewers consider it.
The full process is remote-friendly. You can complete the test and interviews from a place and time of your preference.