Buildr is looking for a sales professional with prior sales experience in the construction industry to join our team. You will be responsible for generating new leads and supporting customers through the full sales cycle.
- Have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Have experience in construction and knowledge of the industry
- Proven success giving demos and onboarding executives
- Have the passion and dedication to creatively solve business problems
What you will do
- Build relationships with project teams and construction C-suite decision makers
- Own pre-sale support and maintain that relationship through demonstration and the completion of the deal
- Present and communicate information through email, phone, web, and in person meetings
- Provide collaborative feedback with fellow Buildr team members to develop systems and improve products
- Flexible vacation
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
Buildr is the modern-day toolkit. We are a company providing easy-to-adopt, tailored solutions that advance the industry. By helping automate processes, Buildr allows teams to complete work faster and smarter, helping to become the contractor for the next generation. To help advance job sites to be connected and automated, the team at Buildr will meet where companies are in their technology adoption, move them away from three-ring binders and create processes to let construction companies do what they do best: build. To learn more about Buildr, visit buildrtech.com.