Commercial construction is the most collaborative industry in the world. Every project is a collaboration of hundreds of businesses and thousands of professionals working together. BuildingConnected is the communication network for selecting who is going to work on each project. On BuildingConnected today, more than 200,000 businesses participate in bidding on over $75 Billion in new construction every month. We have raised $37.5 Million from top-tier investors like Lightspeed, Crosslink, Homebrew, Brick & Mortar, and Freestyle. Our mission is to be the network and marketplace for the entire commercial construction industry.
As our first full-time Growth PM, you’ll be responsible for accelerating engagement and lifetime value of the 425,000+ professionals on our ever-growing network. You will partner with Engineering, Marketing, Design, Sales, and Customer Success to identify and quantify strategies and tactics that can measurably increase engagement.
- You are highly analytical and don’t take anything at face value. Your growth experiments are clearly measured and you thrive on digging into the “why” behind your results.
- You have experience with in-product, email, and notification-based experiments, with the ability to describe lessons learned along the way and the end results of your efforts.
- You thrive in a team environment. You enjoy collaborating with teammates to come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You are passionate about your work. You believe that Growth is a tool to empower users to get more value out of new technologies and you take pride in your ability to do so.
- 3-5 years experience in a Growth and/or Product role
- Very strong analytical skills. Basic SQL experience (with a desire to learn more)
- Experience with in-product, email, and notification-based experiments
- Excellent communication skills
Perks & More
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Mondays (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k plan
- Full medical, dental, and vision (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave