Product Management at buildings connected
At BuildingConnected, we make beautiful, easy-to-use, and efficient software solutions for the commercial construction industry. Our solutions stand out in comparison to traditional construction software, and our customers love us for it. As a Product Manager, you own the customer experience. You drive our product roadmap with a deep understanding of what our customers love, what confuses them, what inspires them, and what frustrates them. You are obsessed with quantitative metrics, and you are always eager to reach out to customers and conduct qualitative interviews. You go home at the end of the day knowing that you’ve positively impacted the lives of the hardworking people that build the biggest and most important construction projects in the country.
Joining BuildingConnected means working with the best and brightest to create the first professional network for general contractors, subcontractors, and building owners. We’re a fast-growing startup looking for talented people who think differently and love what they do. Our mission: connect every business and professional in the $2 trillion AEC Industry. Traditionally, businesses in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction have struggled to keep pace with technology and desperately need more efficient means of communicating. Clunky, ugly, and slow tools have become an unfortunate standard. We believe this underserved industry deserves better, beautiful, modern, and user-friendly software. Our products are now happily used by over 425,000+ working professionals to manage over $1.5B in commercial construction projects. As our network rapidly expands across North America, we’re looking for a few select people to join our small team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing startup with a massive upside! Learn more here
- Proven track-record of translating customer data and research into clever insights and product solutions.
- Deep passion for design, UX fundamentals, and you have experience translating your requirements into wireframes and mockups (Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Excellent communication with customers. You describe value in your products through simple and meaningful copywriting. You are comfortable talking to real customers.
- You make everyone else around you better. As a Product Manager, you don’t actually build the product. You need to inspire the team to achieve a common vision.
- Supportive, smart, motivated co-workers and a fun office environment.
- Full medical / dental / vision, etc.
- 401K plan
- Endless snacks and beer
- Dog-friendly office
- Unlimited PTO & sick leave - work hard, take a break when you need