Bugsnag is growing! We're looking for an Office Manager to join our Operations team in San Francisco, CA.
The Operations team is responsible for attracting and retaining the best talent, providing an amazing employee experience, and supporting the operations of the business. You will play an instrumental part in helping us achieve our mission by creating an efficient and productive working environment and a rewarding employee experience. This is a highly-visible position with an opportunity to work with all team members. This position reports to the Head of Operations.
Bugsnag is the trusted software stability “command center” for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. We process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications, and empower our customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs. Founded in 2013 by James Smith and Simon Maynard, Bugsnag is backed by leading investors Matrix Partners, Benchmark Capital, and GV.
Bugsnag Cultural Values - Is this you?
Embrace and drive change
Be bold, iterate towards the best
Default to transparency
Be respectful, inclusive, humble
What you’ll get to do:
- Maintain an inviting and productive office by managing vendors, maintenance issues, stocking office and kitchen supplies, and planning office moves and seating charts
- Provide basic IT support and manage equipment requests
- Assist with conference room management, calendar support for our founders, and scheduling board meetings
- Administer benefits & perks, recognition programs, and cultural initiatives
- Manage the employee lifecycle by helping with onboarding and offboarding processes
- Plan company events including monthly team outings, annual summer and holiday parties, and milestone celebrations
- Maintain employee files and assist with immigration matters
- Manage AP/AR, payroll, and expense reimbursements
- Be the go-to-person for office-related questions and maintain knowledge base for frequently asked questions
- Work with the Head of Operations and CEO on ad-hoc projects
- Experience in a start-up office management or operations role
- Process oriented and highly organized with attention to detail
- Have a proactive mindset and like helping people solve problems
- Able to learn new processes and software tools quickly
- Enjoy creating a culture of recognition by celebrating the wins
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Zenefits, Asana, Confluence or similar tools is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package - lunch on us every day, 401k (with matching), medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, commuter benefits, parental leave, and a generous PTO policy
- A great company culture - opportunity to visit our UK office, customizable perks plan so you can choose what’s important to you, team events and celebrations