Bugsnag is seeking a Sales Administration Specialist to join our growing team to focus on order processing and sales administration. You would support our internal sales teams and their customers, as well as require direct communication with customer and reseller partners.
- Enable success of the sales organization by processing orders & executing various operational activities for opportunity to cash process
- Document Creation: Utilize Salesforce and various other tools to assist with opportunity/quote creation, invoice creation
- Document Organization: Utilize Salesforce and other tools to organize documents in a central repository including Quotes, Order Forms, Invoices, POs, Payment Confirmations, Master Services Agreements
- Collections: Assist in invoicing and collecting cash from customers within terms defined by agreements in place
- Validate data accuracy across various systems (Salesforce, booking system)
- Coordinate & communicate with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Finance & Customers through various sales activities
- Document & communicate customer & sales challenges on a regular basis
- Assist in definition of As-Is processes, identify pain points & implement improvements & automation ideas to maximize sales admin productivity
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Experience in sales, operations or similar role
- Self-Motivated w/ outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate urgency with small & big initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- SaaS company experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- B2B customer/sales support experience a huge plus
At Bugsnag we believe that employing individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a finer environment for our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.