Bugsnag is growing! We're looking for an Account Executive to join our team in San Francisco, CA. You’ll build long standing relationships with our enterprise customers by taking an individualized approach to delivering solutions suiting their unique needs and providing a seamless experience. If you’re an experienced account executive who is excited to work at a growth stage startup, we’d love to hear from you!
Bugsnag is the trusted software stability “command center” for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. We process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications, and empower our customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs. Founded in 2013 by James Smith and Simon Maynard, Bugsnag is backed by leading investors Matrix Partners, Benchmark Capital, and GV.
What you’ll get to do:
- Identify and drive opportunities in our existing and future customer base
- Drive revenue and pipeline generation
- Build strong relationships with Executive level enterprise customers (CIO, CTO, CEO)
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle including prospecting, sales meetings, negotiation, close, and account management
- Exercise your creative skills by helping us build out and scale our sales strategy
- Be the voice of the customer to the Bugsnag engineering and product teams
- You will work closely with Bugsnag's executive team, including the CEO, to help us hone our go-to-market, pricing, and packaging plans
Your background likely includes:
- Technology related sales experience with C-level executives
- High technical aptitude and ability to understand and pitch a developer focused product
- Strong track record of cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients and exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable navigating deals, licenses, and negotiations
- Resourceful and work well independently
- Superb written and verbal skills
- You enjoy hunting deals and remain humble in your success
- Previous experience selling a developer focused product
At Bugsnag we believe that employing individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a finer environment for our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.