Bugsnag is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the team. You will report directly to the CEO and are responsible for creating the user experience of our dashboards. You will also work closely with our VP of Product, as well as our talented Visual Designer, to incorporate impactful, human-centric product designs into our core application.
- Utilize the full range of your UX, interface, and visual design skills
- Use design thinking best practices to shepherd projects from conception to launch while iterating quickly based both your intuition and findings from user research
- Transform broad concepts into valuable, compelling, usable experiences for our users
- Execute with both quality and speed in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Be a key voice in the product development and branding process
- 3+ years experience of product or UX design
- Experience building dashboards or interfaces for making large amounts of data easy to understand
- A portfolio that demonstrates your personal software design style and adaptability
- Experience shipping products, ideally in a fast paced environment like a startup
- Proven ability to work with product teams
Nice to have
- Ability to implement product designs in-browser
- Experience with data visualization design
- Experience building reusable design systems, and/or familiarity with Material Design principles
- Highly collaborative
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION AT OUR OFFICE IN SAN FRANCISCO.
Over 4,200 of the world’s most leading-edge product teams such as Airbnb, Eventbrite, Lyft, Mailchimp, Namely, Pandora, Shopify, and Square trust Bugsnag as their software stability source of truth. We process over 1 billion crash reports every day from 85,000 applications worldwide, and over 10,000 software pros use our product every week. Founded in 2013 by James Smith and Simon Maynard, Bugsnag is backed by leading investors Matrix Partners, Benchmark Capital, and GV.