Bugsnag is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team. You will report directly to our VP, Sales and Customer Success and are responsible for providing our top customers the technical insight and attention they need to fully leverage Bugsnag in their own applications. You will develop strong trusted advisor relationships with engineering teams of all sizes. You’ll work with primary stakeholders to ensure they get the maximum value out of Bugsnag, act as their champion internally at Bugsnag, and identify mutually beneficial opportunities for growth.
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of Bugsnag’s product within customers’ infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to Bugsnag product management and engineering groups
- Work cross-functionally to drive installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- Conduct regular business reviews with our top customers to ensure their health and plan the long-term relationship
- 2-5 years + of pre or post sales experience within the high tech industry
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
Nice to have
- Specific experience in application error monitoring is a big plus
- Be just a little geeky, because our product can be a little geeky
- Be high energy, high bandwidth and have a steep trajectory. We want to be your launching pad for a successful customer success career.
- Be humble
- Be highly collaborative
Bugsnag is the trusted software stability “command center” for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. We process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications, and empower our customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs. Founded in 2013 by James Smith and Simon Maynard, Bugsnag is backed by leading investors Matrix Partners, Benchmark Capital, and GV.
At Bugsnag we believe that employing individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a finer environment for our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.