Customer Success Manager, Marketing Automation
Are you obsessed with Customer Success and passionate about cutting edge (SaaS) cloud technology? Ideally, with either an agency or consulting background, you are driven by customer success. You not only understand the consultancy services model but have a history of success. You are comfortable owning the full cycle completion of assigned projects; from creation of the statement of work; cost calculations; client discovery sessions; solution configuration, through to project handover and acceptance. Leading the customer success, marketing automation team, you will ensure customers receive the best service possible, through effective communication, management of projects, and the coordination of internal & external team members to deliver quality solutions, on time, in compliance to customer specifications and company policies and procedures.
The person who takes this role will be responsible for multiple concurrent cross-cloud and customer-facing project management (approx. 50 projects at any one time); implementing complex marketing automation configurations; resource provisioning; coordination, communication, and troubleshooting associated with the implementation process.
This is a pivotal role, delivering services to a rapidly expanding customer base, helping us transform the landscape of our growing business.
VP of Customer Success
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with our existing customer base to help identify areas whereby Bubblebox services will deliver value.
- Confident in retaining and growing service revenues from our existing customer base and net new logos gained from the new business sales team.
- Create trusted and transparent relationships and communication with key internal stakeholders; be a reliable and appreciated business partner;
- As assigned project lead, you will act as the central contact for the client including all aspects of a project engagement;
- Configure, troubleshoot and project-manage multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects with accuracy, transparency and detail-orientation;
- You will ensure expeditious communication with customer on project status, updates, and problems;
- Ensure our customers understand what to expect and what to do, via communication and training;
- You will own the infrastructure that supports the Project Management operational activities, and have had experience using tools like Harvest, Trello, SmartSheets & Salesforce.com;
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met while providing regular clear updates to key project stakeholders;
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness of project implementations;
- You will own the infrastructure that supports the Project Management operational activities, and have had experience using tools like Harvest, Desk.com, Trello, SmartSheets & Salesforce.com;
- Learn and apply product, technology, market and competitive knowledge and keep current on industry trends;
- Jump in to support your colleagues on other needs; our fast-moving business demands agility;
- Identify additional ‘farming’ opportunities for engagements, working closely with the customer’s key stakeholders;
- Work with sales & marketing to develop sales tools and compelling presentations.
- 2+ years customer implementation and/or project management experience in the technology or ecommerce sectors;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Silverpop, Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua is an asset
- Knowledge of project management and/or service delivery methodologies and tools;
- Technology, marketing, business or analytical diploma or degree is desirable;
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
Location : Home-based, Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Extended Health
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
Our team works closely with brands to help them gain the most out of their SaaS investment, fast. Over the past ten years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with over 200 global brands across the Financial Services, Retail and Travel industries.