We’re looking for an individual who has a thirst for learning. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, you will become the oil between vision and delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to pivot their career to consulting, through reporting, administration and supporting one of the founding executive team members and liaising with the project management and delivery team.
When we talk about Bubbleboxer’s , we think of a culture that is collaborative from the ground up. Attitude is everything, and we simply Get Stuff Done. We believe in working smarter, not harder. We think differently about helping. We’re part of digital transformation. We’re the who and how to make it happen. It’s about making a difference and every team member is a contributor. Want to make a difference every day? Then send over your resume and we’ll reach out for a chat.
Head of Professional Services
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Creation of Statement of Work through corresponding with Sales and Customer Success management teams;
- Be a point of contact for Sales and Customer Success Management teams to liaise with when deals are finalizing;
- Ensure pipeline in Salesforce.com is up to date through regular meetings with key stakeholders;
- Reviewing proposals and project plans with key internal stakeholders;
- Once deals are won, be responsible for the closure of opportunity, the creation of engagements in various platforms (timesheets, project plan, kanban, cases) to ensure assigned team members are ready for initial kick-off, and coordinate internal handover from sales to delivery;
- Liaise with Practice Director to ensure resource planning is managed;
- Through regular meetings and updates, ensure all projects ‘in-flight’ are tracked accordingly;
- Ensure completion of Engagement Acceptance documentation at various project milestones;
Analysis and Reporting
- Ensure all timesheets submitted are accurate and submitted weekly by team;
- Monitor Estimated vs Actual Hours and highlight elements of improvement and efficiency opportunities;
- Identify engagement progress vs planned hours and alert Project Manager and Customer Success Manager of potential service overage;
- Help with resource planning and be a point of contact for the Project Manager to collaborate with as resourcing challenges appear during the engagement delivery.
- Prepare regular time reports for delivery to customers as it relates to engagements, retainers or technical access hours purchased vs consumed;
- Salesforce.com Admin Certified:
- Technology, marketing, business or analytical diploma or degree is desirable;
- An excellent communicator;
- Extremely organized who has a sense of achievement to ‘tick things of the list’
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
Location : Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP
Probationary Period: 3-months
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
For more than ten years we’ve had the pleasure of working with hundreds of global brands across a diverse set of industry sectors.