Salesforce Consultant - Full-Time
Do you have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and are familiar with the Salesforce platform? Do you have previous client-facing experience in a complex technology environment? Do you seek challenges and embrace change? If you answered yes to all three statements, keep reading.
VP of Customer Success
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness of project implementations;
- Learn and apply product, technology, market and competitive knowledge and keep current on industry trends;
- Jump in to support your colleagues on other needs; our fast-moving business demands agility;
- Work with sales and marketing to develop sales tools and compelling presentations.
- Facilitate discovery and design session with customers
- Documentation of user requirements, processes, and architecture.
- Lead product demonstrations and customer training sessions
- Implementation of Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- As assigned project lead, you will act as the central contact for the client including all aspects of a project engagement;
- Configure, troubleshoot and project-manage multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects with accuracy, transparency and detail-orientation;
- You will ensure expeditious communication with customer on project status, updates, and problems;
- Ensure our customers understand what to expect and what to do, via communication and training;
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met while providing regular clear updates to key project stakeholders;
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Mastery of the English language with a knowledge of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Superior research skills with the ability to translate complex topics into digestible content
- Ability to complete projects to exact specifications on time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
- Experience with social media management and SEO best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Establish metrics and analysis frameworks to measure the impact of marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, maturity and professionalism
- The ability to take direct criticism and continuously improve and expand upon skill set
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence in all endeavours
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices is an asset
- Knowledge of all aspects in Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Salesforce Service Cloud would be a plus
- Salesforce Consultant Certified desirable
- 3 years minimum experience in project management and Salesforce
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid certification on Salesforce platform
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
- *(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We’re a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who works closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
Over the past ten years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with over 200 global brands across the Financial Services, Retail and Travel industries.
Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of work during the interview process.