As our Solutions Architect, Marketing Cloud, based in Toronto, you will support our Account Executives and Customer Success Management team. Intimate knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required from a technical design perspective, in addition to helping the Customer Success team deliver customer initiatives and ensure you retain your ‘hands-on’ experience in the platform. Ideally you will also have experience with Salesforce.com and other 3rd party CRM’s. In addition, experience with Commerce Cloud, as it relates to Marketing Cloud integration, is an asset. You will be responsible for enabling customers on Salesforce and 3rd party applications such as Fresh Relevance, MovableInk, Return Path and others.
When we talk about Bubbleboxer’s , we think of a culture that is collaborative from the ground up. Attitude is everything, and we simply Get Stuff Done. We believe in working smarter, not harder. We think differently about helping. We’re part of digital transformation. We’re the who and how to make it happen. It’s about making a difference and every team member is a contributor. Want to make a difference every day? Still sound like you? Read on:
VP of Customer Success
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- Experience is developing Salesforce data models to support data driven marketing.Worked with a wide variety of customers in retail, financial services, and healthcare & life sciences.
- Proven to help sales teams to win pitches through being the technical solution expert on the sales winning team.
- Must be Internally motivated, able to work independently in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements and produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications.
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer.
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base-Experience with Salesforce (and/or other cloud marketing technology) configuration and custom development in advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
- Should have hands on expertise in some of the following technologies: C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Database technologies (MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures).
- A working knowledge of CSS, HTML an advantage.
- Educated to diploma or degree level in Computer Science or similar.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certified.
- 3 year minimum experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus.
- Project Management qualifications an asset.
- Operates with significant autonomy.
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big.
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid Salesforce Certification Exams
- RRSP contributions
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP (3-month probationary period)
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
For more than ten years we’ve had the pleasure of working with hundreds of global brands across a diverse set of industry sectors.
Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of work during the interview process.