As our Technical Consultant, Marketing Cloud we offer a unique and challenging role. You will be responsible for enabling customers on applications that help them with data driven marketing across various channels (email, mobile, web and social marketing). This includes being able to solution architect complex data migration requirements in addition to ensuring data supports multi-channel digital marketing journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formally ExactTarget).
The successful candidate will have deep technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) in addition to familiarity with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
When we talk about Bubbleboxer’s , we think of a culture that is collaborative from the ground up. Attitude is everything, and we simply Get Stuff Done. We believe in working smarter, not harder. We think differently about helping. We’re part of digital transformation. We’re the who and how to make it happen. It’s about making a difference and every team member is a contributor. Want to make a difference every day? Then send over your resume and we’ll reach out for a chat.
This is a diverse role that offers the ability to work with some of the most exciting brands Still sound like you? Get in touch:
Head of Professional Services
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be the technical lead working alongside the project manager, customer success manager and other technical consultants assigned to the project;
- Enabling customers on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform;
- Integrating Marketing Cloud with Salesforce and other 3rd party data sources
- Activating Email and Mobile Studio for use with creating complex campaigns using Journey Builder;
- Journey Mapping and database design;
- Creation of customer preference centres using CloudPages
- Enable customers of Social Studio with dashboards and automation of case creation within Service Cloud;
- Subscriber Key migrations as customers look to implement Salesforce platform across company;
- Training of customers on Marketing Cloud and features used to drive digital transformation;
- Become a trusted resource for customers as it relates to solving technical problems as they arise;
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Experience developing complex campaigns using AMPScript and SQL using Automation Studio, Journey Builder and CloudPages features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must have;
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer;
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines;
- Proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base-Experience with Salesforce (and/or other cloud marketing technology) configuration and custom development in advantage;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes;
- Should have hands on expertise in some of the following technologies: C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Database technologies (MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures);
- Mastery of the English language with a knowledge of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style;
- Educated to diploma or degree level in Computer Science or similar
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) Experience
- 1 year minimum experience in a technical marketing role
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Wants to be in a smaller company environment that dreams big
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid for Salesforce Certification Exams
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP
Probationary Period: 3-months
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
For more than ten years we’ve had the pleasure of working with hundreds of global brands across a diverse set of industry sectors.
Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of work during the interview process