As our Salesforce Project Manager, you will establish and own the full cycle completion of assigned projects, from the creation of the statement of work, cost calculations, client discovery sessions, solution configuration, through to project handover and acceptance. As an integral member of the client success team, you will ensure customers receive exceptional service through effective communication and management of projects. You’ll be coordinating with internal and external team members to deliver quality solutions on time and in compliance to customer specifications and company policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for multiple concurrent cross-cloud and customer-facing project management (circa 15 projects at any one time) while implementing complex marketing automation configurations, resource provisioning, and maintaining coordination, communication, and troubleshooting associated with the implementation process.
When we talk about Bubbleboxer’s , we think of a culture that is collaborative from the ground up. Attitude is everything, and we simply Get Stuff Done. We believe in working smarter, not harder. We think differently about helping. We’re part of digital transformation. We’re the who and how to make it happen. It’s about making a difference and every team member is a contributor. Want to make a difference every day? Then send over your resume and we’ll reach out for a chat.
Head of Professional Services
REQUIREMENTS & TASKS
- As assigned project lead, you will act as the central contact for the client including all aspects of a project engagement;
- Configure, troubleshoot and project-manage multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects with accuracy, transparency and detail-orientation;
- You will ensure expeditious communication with customer on project status, updates, and problems;
- Ensure our customers understand what to expect and what to do, via communication and training;
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met while providing regular clear updates to key project stakeholders;
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness of project implementations;
- Learn and apply product, technology, market and competitive knowledge and keep current on industry trends;
- Jump in to support your colleagues on other needs; our fast-moving business demands agility;
- Work with sales and marketing to develop sales tools and compelling presentations.
- Build meaningful and strong relationships with our existing customer base to help identify areas whereby Bubblebox services will deliver value;
- Create trusted and transparent relationships and communication with key internal stakeholders; be a reliable and appreciated business partner;
- 3 years project management experience in the technology industry and using Salesforce;
- Salesforce Certifications are required, as a minimum you must be Salesforce.com Admin Certified:
- Project Management Certifications are desirable - (Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince2, or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM))
- Technology, marketing, business or analytical diploma or degree is desirable;
- All existing Salesforce certifications must be assigned to Bubblebox’s partner community.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
Salary/wage to be determined based on experience and skill level.
Location : Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Office located in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC
- Extended Health
- Bus pass
- Paid vacation
- Gym membership
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Sit/stand desks
- Ergonomic Office Chair
*(Management has full discretion over availability of benefits for employees, full-time employees only, post probationary period, some benefits subject to longevity of service)
START DATE: ASAP
Probationary Period: 3-months
Expected to pass Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification Exam within 3 months
Bubblebox was born from one simple idea - to be an enabler of intelligent cloud technology enabling brands to automate 1:1 communications with B2B and B2C customers.
Bubblebox deliver innovative solutions using leading Cloud technology platforms to help our clients disrupt traditional industries and deliver better experiences for their customers. We are a Silver status Salesforce Consulting Partner who work closely with our customers to ensure they maximize their investment in Salesforce and complementary applications.
For more than ten years we’ve had the pleasure of working with hundreds of global brands across a diverse set of industry sectors.