Bubblebox, a leading Salesforce consultancy agency, has a unique opportunity for an experienced technical sales professional with experience providing Salesforce services across Canada and the USA to join our growing team. The role will be based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and will initially be a home-based position. The ideal candidate will have the support of the Bubblebox team as they build relationships with clients and prospects based within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) as well as in building new business revenues in regions across Canada and the USA.
For the right sales professional, this is an exceptional opportunity to work with a world-class company and be a part of raising the profile of Bubblebox’s strong reputation for delivering quality professional implementation, training and consulting services to Salesforce clients.
As a Bubblebox Account Executive (“AE”) your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning Bubblebox as the Salesforce Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Cloud experts within the Salesforce ecosystem. You will develop powerful relationships quickly with Salesforce Account Executives and Salesforce Solution Engineers to help Salesforce customers generate strong and measureable results - and support Salesforce Account Executives deliver on their promises for results to customers who have purchased Salesforce products. You will be key in creating a Win, Win, Win - for the Salesforce team, for the customer and for Bubblebox. The Bubblebox approach is always to act as a true partner to our customers. We become an arm of their sales, service and marketing team. Working in tandem with Salesforce Account Executives is paramount to early success for all involved.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Salesforce implementation, training and consulting services by prescriptively matching and positioning the right solutions for customers. You will be a target-driven services sales individual, which involves face-to-face, executive-level solution selling. You will effectively create and run your own book of business within a region by proactively and adaptively applying strategic sales and relationship management acumen. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements.
You MUST possess the following attributes and experiences:
- Passionate about customer success and turning technology into actionable deliverables
- 2-5 years experience in B2B technology sales, plus a diploma or degree in business, sales, entrepreneurship or equivalent
- Must have previously sold Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud solutions
- Formalized sales training
- Account-based based selling experience
- A commitment to use Salesforce to track your sales cycle
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Able to carry an annual quota in excess of $1Million CAD
- Able to connect with technical and business executives
- Able to travel approximately 50%, depending on account portfolio and territory
- Able to lead and manage teams through influence, while also contributing to the team.
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce’s and Bubblebox’s strategy
In addition, prior experience with Financial Services, Retail, Travel and Not-For-Profit customers would be helpful. Bubblebox is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner. With over 200 brands in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland and Australia - we have an international roster of marquee clients supported by exceptional customer success stories. We have a unique company culture that includes a strong work ethic coupled with a desire to play hard. As a part our team and culture-building exercises, Bubbleboxers have enjoyed rock climbing, snowshoeing, skiing and, of course, a few adult beverages as part of our commitment to support an enjoyable working environment.
While Bubblebox has a number of exciting clients in the GTA and Montreal, the successful candidate will be the first Bubbleboxer to be located in Toronto. This offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to make the role their own. The person we are looking for will expand the Bubblebox culture in the East as we build our reputation and customer-base in Toronto and beyond. Imagine the potential and possibilities.
Please understand that only those who will be interviewed will receive a response to your application for this role.