WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
As Brizi’s chief deal-closer, you’ll create exciting sales and partnership opportunities across iconic locations and venues around the world – such as sports organizations.
This is a high impact role with laser focus on revenue generation and rapid learning & iteration. You will join a team that has been tripling sales, and doubling team size every year. Most exciting of all, you’ll touch a wide variety of deals – from a sports league to a world-renowned landmark operator – and sell to international organizations, where our existing customers are spread across continents from Madrid to Tokyo to Melbourne to New York.
We offer a competitive compensation based on track record, with an uncapped bonus structure and stock options.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- Driving significant revenue from sports properties, iconic landmarks, and entertainment venues through direct selling and nurturing techniques
- Identifying partnership opportunities and alignment with channel sellers to pursue additional markets
- Creating proposals for and negotiating contracts with clients
- Understanding market needs, and client pain points, to bring back insights to the team on how to optimize the sales engine
- Within 30 days, build a full understanding of the landscape and become comfortable with delivering proposals, building pricing packages, articulating pain points within the market
- Within 60 days, drive at least 10 active conversations
- Within 120 days, drive at least 5 active proposals
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- An experienced B2B seller with at least 5 years of high-stakes new revenue generation
- Has a proven record of exceeding revenue goals, and is an exceptional deal-closer at the enterprise-level (6+ figure deal sizes)
- A seasoned negotiator with a history of creative approaches to deal structures
- An insightful prober who maintains critical thinking in tense situations, and is often able to read between the lines
- Highly resourceful, scrappy, self-motivated, organized, numbers and data-savvy, honest
- A team player, maintains rigor and grit through rough times, and has full ownership over his/her results
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- A growth-opportunity in a global context selling an innovative solution to forward-thinkers in the industry
- A high growth startup where your work and contributions really count and make an impact towards the direction of the company
- A competitive pay and an attractive commission based structure
- We encourage you to be your best self, with flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and we take the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team
- An equal opportunity employer who promotes diversity, in fact, all of our team members speaks at least 2 languages!