At Brizi, we pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative culture, where we emphasize collective trust and individual ownership across the team, this is a place that has no room for ego or politics. We hire for builders who have a challenge accepted attitude and who know how to bounce back from mistakes and failures. One thing we know for sure, when we grow as a team, we become the best version of ourselves.
We care about creating great memories. Our mission is to be at every iconic venue in the world. We are backed by Canon, the world’s leading camera manufacturer. In short, we built an IoT platform that turns your phone into a remote control for robotic cameras that zoom into you and your friends from a distance, to capture moments worth remembering. Today, we deliver a thrilling experience for sports fans around the world across 5 professional sports in 8 countries.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
Craft the story of our products and transform our UX flow into fun and delightful UI designs. You will collaborate with product designers to understand how users learn about and interact with Brizi’s remote-controlled cameras in iconic locations and venues around the world. You’ll, then, create pixel-level designs that emotionally communicate with the user through typography, color, and images.
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- Creating visuals that communicate effectively with users, while retaining a sense of fun and originality
- Collaborating closely with the product and customer success teams to give and solicit feedback on Brizi messaging and visuals throughout the user journey, and ensure design integrity. Your priority is to make the whole great
- Designing and production of all external communication material, like banners, overlays, brochures, emails, and landing pages
- In 30 days, define and design Brizi’s brand image
- In 60 days, revamp Brizi’s communication material to reflect a unified brand image
- In 90 days, design visuals that communicate effectively with Brizicam users, while maintaining integrity with Brizi’s revamped character
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- Experienced at designing for physical and digital media, including responsive web pages, paid media, email templates and social media
- Experienced at designing for a variety of audiences, including: consumer, and enterprise
- Comfortable with communicating ideas through, both, lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes
- An out-of-the-box thinker who has demonstrated design prowess through unique projects (share them!)
- A self-initiator who is naturally energized by new ideas and insights from others, able to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or other relevant degree