At Brizi, we pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative culture, where we emphasize collective trust and individual ownership across the team, this is a place that has no room for ego or politics. We hire for builders who have a challenge accepted attitude and who know how to bounce back from mistakes and failures. One thing we know for sure, when we grow as a team, we become the best version of ourselves.
We care about creating great memories. Our mission is to be at every iconic venue in the world. We are backed by Canon, the world’s leading camera manufacturer. In short, we built an IoT platform that turns your phone into a remote control for nearby cameras that zoom into you and your friends from a distance, to capture moments worth remembering. Today, we deliver a thrilling experience for sports fans around the world across 5 professional sports in 8 countries.
YOU’LL WORK ON
Getting prospective customers excited! You’ll be the leading creative on Brizi’s visual identity and voice with a small team that punches above our weight class. Collaborating closely with sales and leadership, you’ll shape our branded assets for sales enablement, conferences, newsletters, and our website. Leveraging your elaborate understanding of our customers and industry, you’ll help refine Brizi’s unique positioning and how customers engage and remember us as a brand.
YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- Brizi’s brand voice, content & messaging, and positioning strategies for key stakeholders in sports media
- Sourcing and managing freelancers, production agencies, and in-house design team
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop consultative sales materials, content, and strategies, that demonstrate industry thought leadership
- Designing and executing on conferences & strategic events to deliver a memorable presence and a premium experience
- Running experiments on creative B2B programs that can scale to drive engagement with prospective customers and shortens the buying cycle
- In 30 days, get up to speed on our content and website channel execution, observe and intake the industry landscape, talk to our customers and analyze sales conversations, identify areas of improvement and propose new strategies and programs
- In 60 days, refine and execute on proposed strategies and programs, shaping them from the ground up and managing their execution
- In 90 days, measure the impact of your programs, exceed historical (organic) monthly lead generation rate!
- A hybrid between a creative and a salesperson with 5-8 years of experience spent between marketing and sales, ideally in an agency or a high growth startup
- Highly empathetic and has a track record of unveiling key insights from putting yourself in the customer's shoes
- Exceptional at speaking, networking, and communicating with others
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated, organized, and results-oriented
- Thrilled by a fast-paced environment and loves working on both strategy and tactics