WHO WE ARE
Brizi delivers hundreds of thousands of memories at sports stadiums in 8 countries around the world. Our ambition is to grow to every iconic venue on the globe, and be as ubiquitous as a beer & hot dog at any sporting event. To execute on this vision, we have raised $2.5M in seed from top investors and built a strategic partnership with Canon. We have been establishing a foundation to date and now are looking to accelerate our growth with hiring our first sales analyst.
Our approach to sales growth is data-driven and people-first, this means we uphold a high degree of excellence in our market research efforts and keeping accurate customer contact records. This analyst role at Brizi will be supporting our front-line sales team, so we are looking for a trustworthy hard-worker to become the backbone of our team.
YOU ARE A
- startup enthusiast who has some experience working in a sales team, relevant industry experience is a plus!
- detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful individual with an interest in sales & marketing in a global context
- talented researcher when it comes to finding information on Linkedin and other social media platforms
- strong communicator who is comfortable working with spreadsheets and CRM systems such as Hubspot
THIS JOB INVOLVES
- Owning the effectiveness, metrics, and accuracy of our CRM database to ensure effectiveness of the sales process
- Supporting the team with research on potential customers, ensuring clean CRM records, timely updates, and talking points
- Organizing sales tools and meeting notes, extracting insights from sales conversations
- Contributing to the building of business cases, proposals, and sales contracts
YOUR CO-WORKERS WILL INCLUDE
- Anna (Co-founder & CEO) - linkedin.com/in/ahu22
- Tamer (Operations) - linkedin.com/in/tamerdeif
- Dina (Marketing) - linkedin.com/in/dinashassan
- Evan (Sales) - linkedin.com/in/epance
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRIZI
- Supporting the qualification of enterprise deals with sports and entertainment organizations all around the globe
- Exposure to all the intricacies of generating B2B revenues at a growth-oriented startup
- An early stage company with a small close-knit team that cares for each other and emphasizes mutual respect and appreciation
- A positive, transparent, and collaborative team of builders with a challenged accepted attitude, and no room for ego or politics