Brizi is high-growth venture-backed startup founded in Toronto. We pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative people-focused culture that emphasizes results and learnings. Together we are out to re-invent the business that is group memories. Our technology simply lets anyone tap into nearby cameras to capture stunning photos or fun videos at iconic locations. We’re looking for adventure-seekers to join us on the mission to create and capture special moments everywhere -- and make it a breeze!
YOU’LL WORK ON
Being the heartbeat of the Brizi organization! In your role, you will make sure that Brizi is running as efficiently as possible spanning our people, our internal administration, accounting, and business operations. You will wear tons of hats to help Brizi create a high-performance team and working environment, to ensure that we stay on track of our goals in all areas of the business!
YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- People operations, which means creating a productive, fun, and inclusive working environment for everyone, as well as the process of hiring new team members
- Internal Administration: being the heartbeat of the organization means keeping a pulse on every detail that goes on and making sure we don’t skip a beat!
- Financial operations: you will work with our accounting firm to manage reporting and ensure books are in order, oversee business grants and applications
- Business operations: everything from running team planning meetings, preparing reports on key metrics for the business, and extracting insights from the data where applicable
- In 30 days, learn about our internal processes, financials, hiring and take full ownership of their operations
- In 60 days, identify areas of improvement and propose changes in improving operations
- In 90 days, measure the impact of your proposed changes on efficiency improvements
- Experienced working at a startup, with a track record of managing your time effectively to meet deadlines
- Described as an amazing executor and multitasker, someone who is extremely organized and able to prioritise between conflicting tasks
- An excellent communicator, able to relate to different personalities and manage conflicts
- A fast learner who is energetic, resourceful, gritty, curious, empathetic, and helpful
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom
- We have an office hoverboard, massage chair, healthy snacks, and are intentional about getting the team together through smoothie hours, team dinners and outings
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team
- Brizi is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity