Brizi is an IoT tech startup founded in Toronto. We're a small team that pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative people-focused culture that emphasizes results and learnings. Together we are out to re-invent the business that is group memories. Our technology transforms any phone into a remote control for stadium cameras that can zoom to your seat, then snap and share stunning photos or videos. We are working with world-class and professional sports venues in 8 countries around the world. Calling for adventure-seekers to join us on the mission to capture group memories everywhere!
YOU’LL WORK ON
Deploying the BriziCam system in iconic sports venues around the world. This involves owning a detail-oriented, process-driven installation to ensure its flawless execution, as well as assisting in creating a virtual seat map of the entire venue using our in-house suite of softwares. When not traveling around the world, you'll be improving and refining the physical design of BriziCam to build a robust and easy to setup system through 3D modelling and rapid prototyping. Through working directly with our CTO and our Customer Success team, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers are satisfied with the deployment and the fan experience.
YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- Installations and setup of BriziCam system in major world-wide sports stadiums and venues
- Designing and building components to improve quality and speed of deployment, such as automating the deployment validation process
- Building, assembling, testing, and maintaining our systems
- Prototyping and fabricating new components such as mechanical zoom remote control and system form factor
- Holding a college diploma in education or higher
- Experienced with on-site event production, someone who loves to travel to major cities around the world
- Comfortable with Python, bash, and embedded systems, testing tools and understanding of development lifecycle, Linux operating systems, rapid prototyping, 3D modeling software, and 3D printing
- A self-starter who is motivated, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, a quick learner, accountable, and energized by new learnings
- An excellent communicator, team-player, and problem solver with technical aptitude and innate ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- A startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and we take the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
- Brizi is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity