WHO WE ARE
Brizi delivers sports fans a "roller coaster" camera experience controlled by their phones inside arenas and stadiums in 8 countries around the world.
At Brizi, we pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative culture, where we emphasize collective trust and individual ownership across the team, this is a place that has no room for ego or politics. We hire for builders who have a challenge accepted attitude and who know how to bounce back from mistakes and failures. Our mission is to be at every iconic venue in the world. We are backed by Canon, the world’s leading camera manufacturer.
YOU ARE A
- PhD or Masters graduate with 2+ years of work experience in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or a related field. Experience in parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a plus
- Developer of novel computer vision and machine learning algorithms in previous research projects that were solving real-world problems
- Computer vision researcher with advanced knowledge of image processing and well versed with statistical machine learning and 3D geometry
- Proficient programmer/developer experienced with OpenCV and DLib, and comfortable with common language such as C/C++ and Python
- Strong problem-solver and communicator, comfortable with Agile/DevOps practices
- Team player who stays curious and gets energized by new ideas and learnings from others, someone who is self-motivated, organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented
THIS JOB INVOLVES
- Developing algorithms for image segmentation, object detection, recognition, and tracking in the realm of group photos
- Owning the R&D project scope, direction, and conclusions from your research that contribute to the core product
- Enhancing the quality of imagery captured in indoor and outdoor venues using software
- Extracting insights from imagery data such as emotion, gender, age, and more from images
- Training and customizing models to work in the context of our applications to scientifically dissect the concept of "group memories"
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRIZI
- A unique opportunity to use your skill sets in creative ways to better understand people and how we like to socialize
- A career opportunity to build products that are used in iconic venues globally, from New York to Madrid to Tokyo
- A culture enforced by each team member having skin in the game through the stock options ownership structure
- A small close-knit team that cares for each other and emphasizes mutual respect and appreciation
- A positive, transparent, and respectful work environment that empowers you to make an impact and be the best version of yourself