WHO WE ARE
Brizi delivers hundreds of thousands of memories at sports stadiums in 8 countries around the world. Our ambition is to grow to every iconic venue on the globe, and be as ubiquitous as a beer & hot dog at any sporting event. To execute on this vision, we have raised $2.5M in seed from top investors and built a strategic partnership with Canon. We have been establishing a foundation and now are looking to accelerate our growth.
To do this we are hiring a researcher in the field of computer vision to conduct R&D on unique imaging data of stadium fan cameras in various sports & entertainment venues, to enhance our category-defining technology, and to better serve fans and sports organizations.
- PhD or Masters graduate with 2+ years of work experience in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or a related field.
- Someone with advanced knowledge of image processing and well versed with statistical machine learning and 3D geometry. Experience in parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a plus
- A computer vision researcher experiened with OpenCV and DLib, C/C++ or Python, and have used novel computer vision or machine learning algorithms in research projects that tackled real-world problems
- A strong problem-solver and communicator, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and comfortable with Agile/DevOps practices
THIS JOB INVOLVES
- Developing algorithms for image segmentation, object detection, recognition, and tracking in the realm of group photos
- Owning the R&D project scope, direction, and conclusions from your research that contribute to the core product
- Enhancing the quality of imagery captured in indoor and outdoor venues using software
- Extracting insights from imagery data such as emotion, gender, age, and more from images
- Training and customizing models to work in the context of our applications to scientifically dissect the concept of "group memories"
YOUR CO-WORKERS WILL INCLUDE
- Sami (Co-founder & CTO) - linkedin.com/in/samidalati
- Bojan (Software) - https://bojandjurdjevic.com/
- Flavio (Software) - linkedin.com/in/flaviodrossetto/
- Manju (Back-End) - linkedin.com/in/manjax23/
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRIZI
- A unique opportunity to use your skill sets in creative ways to better understand people and how we like to socialize
- A career opportunity to build products that are used in iconic venues globally, from New York to Madrid to Tokyo
- A small close-knit team that cares for each other and emphasizes mutual respect and appreciation
- A positive, transparent, and collaborative team of builders with a challenged accepted attitude, and no room for ego or politics