Brizi is high-growth venture-backed startup founded in Toronto. We pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative people-focused culture that emphasizes results and learning. Together we are helping people capture group memories. Our technology lets anyone tap into nearby cameras to capture stunning photos or fun videos at iconic locations. Today, we deliver a highly visual and thrilling experience for sports fans at a game and have deployed in 8 countries across NBA basketball, European soccer, Grand Slam tennis, and more.
YOU’LL WORK ON
Getting prospective customers excited! You’ll be the leading creative on Brizi’s visual identity and voice with a small team that punches above our weight class. Collaborating closely with sales and leadership, you’ll shape our branded assets for sales enablement, conferences, newsletters, and our website. Leveraging your elaborate understanding of our customers and industry, you’ll help refine Brizi’s unique positioning and how customers engage and remember us as a brand.
YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER
- Brizi’s brand voice, content & messaging, and positioning strategies for key stakeholders in sports media
- Sourcing and managing freelancers, production agencies, and in-house design team
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop consultative sales materials, content, and strategies, that demonstrate industry thought leadership
- Designing and executing on conferences & strategic events to deliver a memorable presence and a premium experience
- Running experiments on creative B2B programs that can scale to drive engagement with prospective customers and shortens the buying cycle
- In 30 days, get up to speed on our content and website channel execution, observe and intake the industry landscape, talk to our customers and analyze sales conversations, identify areas of improvement and propose new strategies and programs
- In 60 days, refine and execute on proposed strategies and programs, shaping them from the ground up and managing their execution
- In 90 days, measure the impact of your programs, exceed historical (organic) monthly lead generation rate!
- A hybrid between a creative and a salesperson with 5-8 years of experience spent between marketing and sales, ideally in an agency or a high growth startup
- Highly empathetic and has a track record of unveiling key insights from putting themselves in the customer's shoes
- Exceptional at speaking, networking, and communicating with others
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated, organized, and results-oriented
- Thrilled by a fast-paced environment and loves working on both strategy and tactics
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- A startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office massage chair, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and we take the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
- Brizi is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity