Content Creator - Video Tutorials
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2018
BriteCore is fully managed, enterprise-level software platform that combines core, data, and digital solutions into a single suite. Over the past five years, our company has successfully implemented over 50 insurers nationwide. Insurance carriers, MGAs, and InsureTech startups rely on BriteCore to increase speed to market, improve competitive position, and support growth.
In Sales and Marketing, it’s our responsibility to teach customers how BriteCore’s products and services work together to help companies achieve certain desired outcomes. One of the most effective strategies for building brand awareness and communicating BriteCore’s value proposition to customers is through the distribution of engaging, online video content.
We’re looking for a creative but technically-minded individual to join our team and produce online video tutorials for BriteCore.
Create and maintain a content library of online tutorials that describe how BriteCore’s products and services meet the needs of customers and by helping them achieve certain desired business outcomes.
Work alongside industry professionals to produce approximately one helpful, informative, and comprehensive video tutorial per week.
- Own video production process from inception to publication
- Communicate the strength and value of our platform to customers
- Create demo scripts for products and services
- Capture screencasts that guide users through the video scripts
- Produce production videos from screencasts
- Incorporate professional voiceover into the video
There are several opportunities for this job role to expand. Once all primary responsibilities are fulfilled and maintained, assistance could be provided in the following areas:
- Create Comprehensive Sales Demo Training Plan
- Set Up Ongoing Webinars for Current Customers
- Assist with BriteCon Presentation Demos
- Video External Speaking Engagements
- Participate in the Planning and Execution of Podcasts
- Produce Promotional Videos for BriteCore Products and Services
Skills / Requirements
Qualified applicants are self-motivated, highly reliable, and proficient with:
- Screen Capture Software
- Video Editing
- Voice Over Editing
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Modern, Minimalistic Design
- Designing Explainer Graphics
We promote a high quality of life for our employees by allowing them to choose their own schedule and location. Bring creativity, focus, and productivity to your job while enjoying flexible 40 hour work weeks.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote Capability
- Talented Staff
- Paid Time Off
We’re excited to offer this position to an ambitious candidate interested in working alongside an intelligent, kind, and compassionate group of marketers.