IWS is seeking a full-time experienced Customer Success Analyst. This position will work within the Customer Support Team to help provide excellent customer service to our clients. This position will also build knowledge of property/casualty insurance and technology. The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, good abstract reasoning skills and excellent communication skills.
- Assist with client support, client training, product documentation, product setup, and product testing.
- Utilize a diverse tool set to resolve customer software issues.
- Facilitate regular communication between clients and team members.
- Represent BriteCore professionally and set proper client expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of client business practices and needs.
- Solving basic report issues
- Making low or medium level database changes
- Solving issues with the use of python scripts
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Friendly, confident, and patient with others.
- Superior analytical, organizational and research abilities.
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to work during Eastern Time Zone business hours, generally 8 AM - 5 PM ET
- Professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- High competence with technology including database systems.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to manage many tasks in a day.
- 1-3 years in technical customer support role
- Experience with ticket systems (Zendesk, Desk, etc.) & project management solutions (JIRA, GitHub, Trello, etc.)
- Experience with, or ability to quickly learn SQL