Client Development Associates work in close-knit teams that are responsible for building strong relationships with our clients and driving the revenue growth that funds our ambitions. Client Development works across our editorial and research teams in Asia, Europe and North America and up-and-down our client's organizations from key stakeholders to legal and compliance.
Associates work through the challenges of positioning our service in a highly competitive market dominated by legacy firms, and they are responsible for leading new firms through the subscription process and deepening our relationships with existing clients. Associates develop an understanding of our coverage and service, are excellent at collaborating across the teams, and deeply understand our clients' needs and challenges.
The role is intellectually stimulating, challenging and multi-disciplinary. You’ll quickly gain the fundamentals of finance, politics, markets and the economy, and you’ll develop strong professional relationships across our firm and among our clients.
Whether you see this role as a stepping stone in your career or a chance to build a career at Brightwire, we give you the opportunity to excel to your maximum capability and develop your full potential.
- Exceptional writing, listening and speaking skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to excel in a fast-paced team striving for excellence and perfection
- Bold, curious and creative, but also highly organized with attention to detail
- Highly compassionate and cooperative, with an optimistic and grateful outlook on life
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier school with exceptional academic or professional achievement
We rely on each other and work closely together, and so we look for people who are open, conscientious, grateful, and friendly. And to do what we do, at the level that we do it, you have to love what we do. We look for people who aspire to take on the big challenges of our mission and are eager for the day-to-day responsibilities of reporting on the world around you.