Brightwire Editorial teams cover a wide range of topics from blockchain and payment technologies to geopolitics and cyberwarfare. Our reporters work in specialized teams alongside analysts, editors, and engineers to craft concise and insightful news and analysis.
Our reporters and analysts dig for information in over 20 languages — scouring sources online, cultivating trusted insiders and venturing into more alternative sources such as restricted areas on the darknet — all to uncover disinterested truth and publish exclusive and informative news and analysis that is vital to the investment, policy and business decisions of our clients.
Brightwire reporters are innovative, critical thinkers that thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-moving and dynamic environment. They have an intrinsic desire to find and share new information and are curious about the world around them.
- Comprehend complex subjects quickly
- Communicate accurately and concisely, especially through written word and visualization
- Efficient and well organized
- Industrious and diligent
- Exceptional news judgment
- Desire to pursue our mission, even at high personal cost
- Trust in our company, culture, and leadership
- Open to new ideas and experiences but also aware of risks
- Enjoy success a little more when shared with a team
- Pathologically optimistic, but not delusional
- Assertive and also agreeable
- Confident but humble
- Intellectually curious
- Fluency in a second language is preferred but not required
- Exceptional academic record from a top-tier school — STEM, Finance or Economics degrees are preferred