BrightPlan is a digital financial adviser that combines the power of technology with an experienced team of technologists, innovators, and industry professionals to bring wealth management to everyone, regardless of net worth. Our clients define their goals and dreams - we provide actionable advice and an investment strategy to help achieve them.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Sales to:
- Create, implement, and manage a strong sales model and process for our B2B Financial Wellness offering to HR professionals, including demos, onsite events, and webinars.
- Understand and communicate the BrightPlan platform as a way to enhance corporate benefit offerings
- Identify appropriate corporate partner targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers ensuring continued feedback cycle, customer satisfaction, and referrals/recommendations to their network
- Create and hone the sales timeline from start to finish – including identifying targets, first contact, demos, closing the agreement, launching the service
- Confidently speak with CEOs, CFOs, EVPs, and HR department heads about Financial Wellness and the benefits of BrightPlan
- Translate the sales cycle into detailed steps and work with the team to ensure cycle is consistently moving forward
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm.
- Interact with customers to get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising and promotional programs
- Maintain contact with key markets and customers, while maximizing potential volume.
- Define and track monthly, quarterly, and annual goals (client partners, customers, revenue)
- Experience selling SAAS, recurring services, and/or financial services to benefits managers
- Proven experience defining and delivering sales goals, and building a strong sales team
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-management.
- Background working in and/or with HR services and/or departments
- Passionate about financial planning
- Proven track record working in a startup environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related field