We're making healthcare better. Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient remote care, increasing provider capacity by up to 30%, efficiency by as much as 90%, and margins by 5x. We're looking for people who are excited to join our diverse, creative, high-performing team and help transform healthcare.
As a Business Analyst at Bright.md you’ll have the opportunity to dive in to some of the most critical strategic questions facing the company. Your work will help drive Executive and Board decisions on matters relating to target markets, product development, strategic investments, customer dynamics, and many others. This fast-paced role, reporting to the senior executive team, will contribute directly to the direction and future success of the company.
The Business Analyst role is project focused; you’ll typically have multiple specific issues in-process at any given time. External industry, analyst and customer research are often required as inputs. Collaboration with internal finance, product, business intelligence, customer and software development teams are essential. Scenario planning, financial and operational modeling of strategies, and cost-benefit analysis typically contribute to conclusions and recommendations. For many projects, Business Analysts drive the creation of implementation plans and tactics to maximize results.
- An extraordinary comfort with numbers and analysis
- A deep curiosity for the insights that can be unlocked from a diverse set of analyses and data sources
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with, and draw insights from, a diverse range of internal and external subject matter experts
- Job satisfaction driven by continual learning, through the process of experimentation, measurement of results and course correction
- Attention to detail; creativity and patience with self-auditing work
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Finance,Accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years relevant experience in positions that require business analysis
- Exceptional analytic aptitude as demonstrated through past job experience, coursework and test scores
- 2+ years of experience with advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.) and familiarity with GSheets
- 2+ years experience with visual communication of analysis, with advanced proficiency in Powerpoint, at a minimum
- Experience working on, or assisting, a Business Intelligence team; using BI tools, collaborating on data inputs, and driving data investigations
What is Not Required
- Past healthcare industry work experience
There is no cookie-cutter outline for this position. If you are passionate about it and believe you could be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
A Great Place To Work
Bright.md is one of the hottest and most exciting startups in Portland, we've been recognized as a company that's transforming how healthcare gets delivered. We've closed our second major round of funding and are actively implementing with some of the largest and most innovative healthcare delivery systems in the country. Our team has grown to a fantastic group of individuals who are dedicated to leading the industry into the future of healthcare delivery.
We offer a great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance, a generous Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more.
On top of that, you'll be working with a team that knows how to have fun. We play games in the office, run company-sponsored races together, have team dinners and happy hours, go white-water rafting, hiking, and do a bunch of other really fun events and activities.
Ready To Apply?
Fill out the application below. Send a resume and cover letter that lets us know why you are interested and why you are a great fit!