Salary: Commensurate with experience
Terrific Production Manager position with a highly respected think tank in San Francisco. The role is an integral member of the communications team and will ensure that all materials are accurate and of the highest quality prior to dissemination to its audience. The position will implement the production of all print and online publications, reports and blog posts. The Production Manager will also verify data visualization collateral and play a critical role in a web site and product redesign project. The position will collaborate with contributors throughout the organization and have oversight of external printers and other vendors. Qualified candidates will have approximately 5+ years of relevant publishing production experience including the design of layouts, as well as strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe suite (Illustrator and InDesign). Digital experience preferred. HTML experience a plus. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Create layouts for all products, including publications, reports and blog posts
- Utilize Adobe Illustrator and InDesign to format graphics and create layouts
- Manage web site in WordPress
- Collaborate with various contributors on design and production needs
- Data visualization projects
- Manage external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Approximately 5+ years of relevant publishing production experience
- Superior project management skills
- Strong time management and the ability to meet changing deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office, Illustrator and InDesign
- WordPress and HTML a plus
Equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to reply to those candidates that fit the requirements of the position. Thank you for your understanding.