Vice President of Marketing
Rapidly Growing Natural Food Company
Remote (or in an LA office)
Salary + Bonus + Equity Potential
Terrific opportunity for a marketing leader with a rapidly growing natural food company that has products in more than 10,0000 stores and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. The Vice President of Marketing will report to the CEO and be responsible for building and managing the entire marketing operation of the company, with a focus on digital/social, sampling and partnerships. The VP will implement content strategy, develop relationships and create messaging and customer communications. The position will also have oversight of external agencies and PR initiatives. The VP will build, manage and mentor a professional marketing team, which currently includes a Director of Marketing. Successful candidates will have 7+ years of relevant experience in food or CPG. Natural experience is strongly referred. Must be a strong communicator, a digital expert and a content creator. Candidates should have experience building marketing teams and managing external agencies. Experience in a start-up or early stage company is preferred. Salary + Bonus + Equity potential.
- Oversight of the company's marketing operations
- Identify customer targets and develop appropriate messaging and content
- Collaborate with external agencies to develop strategies for television, web, social, digital
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image across platforms
- Oversight of social media initiatives
- Manage PR relationships
- Build, manage and mentor a marketing team over time
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Communications preferred
- 7+ years of relevant food or CPG experience
- Natural experience preferred
- Strong track record of success with rapidly growing brands
- Experience building and managing a team
- Oversight of external agencies
- Field marketing experience
- Relationships in public relations
- Start-up or early stage experience preferred
Equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to reply to those candidates that fit the requirements of the position. Thank you for your understanding.