About the company
Bridgeable is a service design consultancy that works with leaders, organizations, and people to create a more human world, one experience at a time. We believe that businesses are more successful when they focus on creating better, more human experiences for their customers. By putting people first, we build better experiences from the ground up. Together with our clients, we create awakening insight, meaningful strategies, and tangible tools that lead to enduring growth for businesses and people.
In our work with TELUS, we took a service design approach to reimagining and re-designing the cell phone renewals experience for their customers, earning us international recognition as the winner, alongside TELUS, of the Best Commercial Project at the 2017 Service Design Network Conference (SDN) in Madrid.
Additionally, we’ve supported Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) in the creation of an open-sourced patient communication resource, Universal Patient Language (UPL) and were recognized, alongside BMS, at the eyeforpharma competition, winning the Most Valuable Patient Initiative in 2017. Most recently Bridgeable was awarded the 2019 Fast Company – Innovation by Design award.
What are we looking for?
Our team is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking metrics and driving the analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives while identifying tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and effectiveness. The Marketing Coordinator will also support senior team members and project teams in the execution of marketing strategy, including a range of daily and project-driven tasks. They will define success metrics and assist with measurement process documentation. Additionally, they will leverage testing capabilities to ensure that the best-performing solutions are identified, and they will provide reports with recommendations. As a part of the operations team, this role will report to the COO.
Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Marketing team in daily tasks
- Create and post content to Bridgeable’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
- Post and edit content on bridgeable.com using WordPress CMS
- Maintain the bridgeable.com website, drawing support from the web development team as needed
- Create landing pages (including lead-capture landing pages) and workflows for new Bridgeable content using digital marketing tools
- Assist in communicating relevant Marketing activities internally
- Generate new contacts from lead-capture pages through planning social media campaigns and other strategic digital marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute follow-up email campaigns targeted to leads generated from content downloads
- Distribute marketing leads within the organization on a weekly basis
- Assist in developing and executing paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Assist in identifying receptive target audiences for our content
- Assist in creating targeted marketing messaging that connects our offerings to customer needs
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Provide conference and event support, including researching client-focused conferences and events and running events
- Assist in the monthly reporting of marketing performance
- Analyze our website, LinkedIn, and Twitter performance using Google Analytics, Hubspot analytics tools, and platform-specific analytics.
- Facilitate interviews between Marketing and Bridgeable clients to assess project performance and decipher ways in which we can improve our services
- Manage the Marketing email account
- Research and provide support on award submission opportunities to highlight unique and impactful projects
- Provide newsletter support, including managing mailing lists
- Create slide decks to support senior leadership and the Marketing team
Profile of an Ideal candidate
- A degree/diploma/certificate in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, business commerce, or a related field
- One to two years of demonstrated work experience in a marketing role, ideally with digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal, and multimedia
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media strategies, tactics, and messaging
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices
- Experience in event-focused support
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Familiar with or proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with CRMs and social media management tools (e.g., Hubspot)
- Proficient with LinkedIn advertisements and executing paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and efficient, with a strong ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to assist in creating effective marketing messages
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment where creative boundaries are broad and natural curiosities are valued
- Introducing new and innovative approaches to your work
- The balance between working independently and in collaboration with creative teams
- Bringing high energy to work
Why work here?
Great Work Culture:
We understand that you spend a lot of time at work and we invest a lot into making that time energizing, engaging, and ultimately a fulfilling career experience. We pride ourselves in nurturing the strongest team in Service Design and we have created a great space to enable you to comfortably focus your creative energy on your work.
The work we do and the way we work attracts the brightest and most creative humans in the industry. People here are driven to work on challenging assignments and deliver to a high-quality standard. We have built a great team that values initiative, integrity, empathy, adaptability, and transparency, and that thrives on working collaboratively to deliver impactful solutions.
Our entrepreneurial environment gives you the freedom to drive your success in this position. We offer you the opportunity to work on groundbreaking initiatives with some of the most innovative organizations in the world. We are constantly investing in ways to improve the impact of design.
As a diverse and growing organization, we value your growth and offer you space, resources, and autonomy to take your career to the next level. Along with providing an incredible amount of on-the-job learning and an established coaching culture we invest heavily in learning and development and support you with professional growth opportunities. We know that if you are learning, we are learning!
In addition to the opportunity to participate in impactful work with a passionate team, we also offer a competitive compensation package and share our success across the team. Our benefits package will have all your health, prescription drugs, eye care and dental needs covered, and we provide all of our employees with a flexible wellness spending account.
We are located in the Liberty Village neighbourhood of downtown Toronto, a vibrant center for professionals in media, tech, and design.
If you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply to the Digital Marketing Analyst with cover letter and resume via the careers page on our website.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity and we will be in touch with those whose qualifications and excitement most closely match with our own.
Bridgeable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
Bridgeable places a high value on diversity and inclusion! We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination to members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, religion, origin, gender, sexual orientation or age. Bridgeable’s commitment extends to all employment decisions and terms and conditions of employment.
Should you require any accommodations in the recruitment process please do not hesitate to our team know.
Please submit both a cover letter and a resume to apply.