Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client...
Our client is building a platform that connects and streamlines the logistics ecosystem for the continent. They are starting off with a platform for transporters that produces configured SaaS solutions for each customer. They have managed to create a systematic way to translate business processes into solutions for transporters, and intend to repeat this among the rest of the players in the logistics ecosystem.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders around the world
- Develop user-facing features with our front-end technology stack
- Review technical feasibility of UI/UX designs with Product Owners
- Link the front-end to the backend using our RESTful APIs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for improved speed and scalability from previous releases
- Git (We use GitLab)
- Reading wireframe diagrams
- Analyzing and troubleshooting technical problems
Good To Have:
- Experience with hybrid frameworks (eg Ionic, Angular, React, etc)
- Experience with web services (eg Postman, RESTful, SoapUI, etc)
- Experience with PWA and mobile applications
- Experience with Node.js or Typescript
- Testing Automation
- Working knowledge of developing and deploying applications using containers in a production environment
- Continuous integration systems
Nice to Have:
- Reading UML Activity and Sequence diagrams
- YouTrack agile management tool
- Application performance analysis