Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the look out for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company develops products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Their product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Their Payments Platform enables users to pay for services through their mobile or web browser. Their key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
About the work...
The company is looking for a passionate and engaged graphic designer with experience in advertising or marketing graphic design, web and mobile application visual design experience is a plus, to join our design team.
- Create graphic design (e.g. campaign posters, banners) aligned with our brand’s look and feel across all channels (e.g. online site, social media, stores)
- Create offline material of print (e.g. poster, notepads, packaging)
- Help design digital projects (e.g. Android/iOS mobile application visual design, website design)
- Design and polish presentation decks based on corporate visual identity
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Be able to take initiative, be creative and curious, be able to organize design review meetings, and collect feedback from other teammates and from end users
- Communicate and collaborate with other cross-functional teammates
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with graphic design
- B.Sc. degree in Design or a related field, or demonstrated design knowledge in equivalent practical experience
- Skills in SketchApp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic
- design and art work
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Portfolio required for candidates
Ideal job requirements
- Motion design
- User experience design