Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About the company...
The company is a business-to-business marketplace platform that sources produce directly from farmers and delivers it to urban retailers. This role reports to the Engineering Manager and includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide mentorship to upcoming engineering talent
- Works closely with the Product Managers and Product designers to create fit for purpose software
- Understand latest trends in the industry and suggests ways to make it work for the client
- Uphold and report on team level metrics
- Consistently communicate on status and risks of their product to Engineering manager
- Provide functional assessment on engineering talent
- Work with each of their direct reports to come up with a development plan
- Collaborate with SRE team on platform services including security, infrastructure and dev ops.
- Code side by side with developers on hard to code parts of the system
- Communicate technical limitations and abilities to non-technical staff
The technical lead leads a team consisting of backend, frontend and android developers
Skills And Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in a technical role
- Experience in a technical leadership role is a plus
- At least 5 years in a hands-on coding role
- An understanding of microservices architecture and how it works in a real-world cloud environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.